Metal work production
Direction no. 1: production of the welded metal work and metal work on the bolted-type connections
- Equipment for machine welding in active protective gases MAG, manual electrode arc welding and machine submerged arc welding.
- Levelling rolls (sheet width is 3,250 mm, thickness is up to 60 mm) for dressing of the blank parts and welded cards of the sheet products.
- Six-cutting plant «Variosek» produced by «Messer» (Germany).
- Special blast cleaning cell, for preparation of the frame elements to painting and conservation.
Direction no. 2: manufacture of regenerating and tubular – air heaters, burners, hangers, drafts, junction pieces
- Turning-and-boring lathe mod. 1580L for mechanical processing of the frames of training circles and beds of radial seal with diameter capacity Ø 8,000 mm.
- «Toshiba» horizontal and milling and boring machine with operating space sizes 10,000×2,500×6,000 for processing of the RAH assemblies.
- «Kraftenlagen» (Germany) flow line for manufacture of packets of the RAH stuffing hot and cold layers (capacity 60 packets per shift).
- Moulding loft for assembling of the RAH metal work with an area 400 m².
- Leveled moulding loft for assembling of the RAH buckstay beams with sizes 15,000×4,000 mm.
- Moulding loft for carrying out of the check assembly of the RAH frame.
- Radial moulding loft for assembly-welding of the RAH rotor with a diameter 20,000 mm having special beams with grooves for fixing of components under assembling.
- Manufacture of fittings of the main and field pipelines .